Cardicis: Lista de trabajo participantes
Re: CARDICIS: LAN

Write haof XML files: Deirdre Williams <deirdrewilliams2000_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Fecha: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 00:16:16 +0100 (BST)

Senaida had sent something last week which I can't seem to find specifying 6 hard connections (but I think it was 3 and 3 of different types) and the rest wireless.
I am technically challenged :-) and need to have a translation so that I can talk sense to Mr Gustave
Thank you

Daniel Pimienta <pimienta@funredes.org> wrote:

>Please can you re-send the exact specifications for the LAN?
Really, this is a very standard Ethernet connexion so we can get
to the Internet. They will need a router I guess and an ADSL line.

> I now have contact with someone who will do that and the translation
> equipment.
Cheers!

Nearby mar 03 ago 2004 19:16:38 AST

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail 2.2.0 : mar 26 abr 2011 16:01:01 AST AST