Cardicis: Lista de trabajo participantes
Re: CARDICIS: Logistic data for CARDICIS workshop

Write haof XML files: Deirdre Williams <deirdrewilliams2000_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Fecha: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:59:52 +0100 (BST)

I'm back in Castries. I just told Hermina at the travel agency I'll come and see her tomorrow.
I have read the list and have one or two queries - I'll work on that off-line.
There are also some questions which came out of my meeting with Paule and Armelle this afternoon.
Later
Deirdre

Daniel Pimienta <pimienta@funredes.org> wrote:
To avoid delaying more the management of airline reservation and precise
hotel reservations with names and dates I have concluded a first step of a
logistic document whoch could be conveyed to the Travel Agency and the
hotel managers together with the participants list (to have email adresses).

We still need to add the name of translators.
We still need to add people from Dominica (Armelle, any news?) and have two
ongoing
process with AEC and CPDC/Barbados.

People of CARDICIS list: please check carefully the data concerning you and
report mistakes.
Thanks.

Hermina, could you initiate the process of airline reservations?

Deirdre, I put the travel agency in copy and leave for your follow-up.
Could you follow up
and do the same with the 2 hotels.

I will transfer the logistic responsibility to morrow afternoon to
Margarita and Javier.

Cheers

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=participantsX.xls; x-mac-type=584C5334; x-mac-creator=5843454C

> ATTACHMENT part 3 application/msword name=Logistics.doc; x-mac-type=42494E41; x-mac-creator=4D535744

Nearby lun 09 ago 2004 21:41:58 AST

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail 2.2.0 : mar 26 abr 2011 16:01:01 AST AST