Cardicis: Lista de trabajo participantes
RE: CARDICIS: Logistic data for CARDICIS workshop

Write haof XML files: Armelle Chatelier <achatelier_at_oecs.org>
Fecha: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:06:01 -0400

Hi everyone,

I just talked to a member of the carib organisation : Prosper Paris
and I send him the document by fax !!!
he said he cannot come himself but the choice of the representative will be done collectively by all the caribs and he need 2 days to do so
he can give me the name thursday, jeudi

here it is

Internetly

armelle