Cardicis: Lista de trabajo participantes
Re: CARDICIS: Redes para asuntos comunitarios

Write haof XML files: Deirdre Williams <deirdrewilliams2000_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Fecha: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:11:47 -0400

Dear Daniel and Roberto,
Are these the same people you introduced me to
during the CSA conference in Santo Domingo last year?
I'm glad that the initiative is flourishing,
although I suspect that language continues to be
a major barrier. I did try to follow up on the
meeting, but with no luck. However if the net at
least catches Spanish speaking countries
generally, that's a good step in the right direction.
Best wishes
Deirdre
Nearby mié 09 ago 2006 12:40:28 AST

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail 2.2.0 : mar 26 abr 2011 16:01:03 AST AST