Cardicis: Lista de trabajo participantes
Re: CARDICIS: Redes para asuntos comunitarios

Write haof XML files: Deirdre Williams <>
Fecha: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:16:15 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr Williams (Charles?),
I am very happy to receive your message.
CARDICIS is an acronym for:
Caraïbes, Diversidad Cultural and Information Society
and you "fit in" in the very centre :-)
I have a very urgent appointment this morning, but
will send you more information when I come home again.

Moderation note: Sorry for the delay in publishing. Moderator has
been suspended for few days due to a PC crash...
Nearby jue 31 ago 2006 07:18:21 AST

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail 2.2.0 : mar 26 abr 2011 16:01:03 AST AST